- Keep your pet at a healthy weight.
- Exercise your pet.
- Feed your pet a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Have your veterinarian examine your pet at least once a year to make sure your pet is healthy and to help detect problems earlier.
- Vaccinate your pet against potentially deadly diseases such as distemper, parvo, panleukopenia and rabies.
- Keep your pet free of parasites (fleas and ticks, heartworm, etc.) – consult your veterinarian for the best product for your pet.
- Spay or neuter your pet.
694 Pleasant Valley Rd # 10
Diamond Springs, CA 95619
Monday – Saturday: 8am – 6pm